Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?

Over the past decade, the food industry had tremendous growth and improvements. This, together with technological advancements, has made it much easier to prepare food and cook at home.

Technology has developed and the latest technological devices enable food to prepare faster. Ready-made meal bought frozen or canned from the shop is the example for the faster preparation in food. Faster and easier preparation for the food is giving more spare time for other activities like entertainment. It saves time and people can get involved in more important tasks such as housework or spending the time with the family. As a result, it has reduces the work load for housewives and cooks.

Meals have become tasteless compared to the traditional ones as processed food contains lots of chemicals to bring the taste. In addition, in already-made food contain various chemicals inclusive of meat powder in order to bring the taste. People unconsciously intake of meats has increased risk of cancer. Higher fat, salt and less fiber applied on processed foods or fast foods have increased risk of obesity, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases. For example, a bottle of juice from the shop instead of fruit has led people to intake less vitamins and minerals to cause other diseases and overconsume in sugar. Therefore, continuous consuming with the processed food could effect on human’s health.

In conclusion, the process of food preparation has become much easier nowadays and this has had both positive and negative effects on our lives. Every individual should consider wisely how to prepare their food to ensure good health.

it has reduces the work load
it has reduced the work load

in already-made food contain various chemicals
in already-made food, it contains various chemicals

People unconsciously intake of meats has increased risk of cancer
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Definitions of intake
noun
an amount of food, air, or another substance taken into the body.
your daily intake of calories
a location or structure through which something is taken in, e.g., water into a channel or pipe from a river, fuel or air into an engine or machine, commodities into a place, etc..
cut rectangular holes for the air intake

could effect on human’s health.
could affect on human’s health.

Sentence: For example, a bottle of juice from the shop instead of fruit has led people to intake less vitamins and minerals to cause other diseases and overconsume in sugar.
Error: overconsume Suggestion: No alternate word