Nowadays a gap between countryside and cities has increased in many countries Is it same in your country What can government do to reserve this

Nowadays a gap between countryside and cities has increased in many countries. Is it same in your country? What can government do to reserve this?

Undoubtedly, the chasm between countryside and cities has been widening in nowadays, reason being, the rural area are being considered as inferior in terms of jobs opportunities, education and living facilities. Though, the villages lag behind in every sphere and my country is also suffering with this menace. Hence, I would like to elucidate its causes and solutions to come out of it.

There are ample reason, why the chasm between countryside and cities occurs. To commence with, millions spent every year on luxurious buildings, malls and restaurants to give marvelous look to cities on the same time rural areas keep far from these developments. As a result, it creates the difference among rural areas and urban areas. In cognition to it, modernization in cities generates employment, which fascinate the people towards cities. Hence, people migrate to the cities for earning their daily bread and butter.

There are numerous method, which should be taken by the government to curved this menace. Primarily, government should impart quality education in rural areas, which enables them to get good jobs. Moreover, government should spent money on rural areas in developing infrastructure like, roads, hospitals and entertainment sources. As a consequence, it will enhance the standard of living of living of country side people and help them to match the pace with the urban areas.

This menace should be in the top priority to solve for the government as it has such devastating impacts. Thus, government must take every possible step to abridge the chasm among rural and urban areas. So that, they will live happy and prosper life.

the rural area are being considered as
the rural areas are being considered as

There are ample reason
There are ample reasons

employment, which fascinate the people towards cities
employment, which fascinates the people towards cities

There are numerous method
There are numerous methods

they will live happy and prosper life.
they will live in a happy and prosper life.