Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development?

Technology has turned this world into a global village. presently, joining different fields for taste and requirement is supposed to be a sign of positive output by the masses. Here, I would like to assert that this trend has more pros and cons.

There are multifarious points to endorse my point of view. First and foremost, dwelling in different parts of country while changing jobs plays a phenomenal role not only to discover new possibilities of earning more name and fame but also teach to deal with risks. For example, in my country, Navjot singh sidhu has started his career as a cricketer ...

another contributing factors
another contributing factor

Sentence: First and foremost, migrating to distinct parts of world? frequently for jobs plays a phenomenal role to get international experience to develop gobal friendships between nations.
Error: gobal Suggestion: goal

Sentence: For example, a massive number of people from thriving countries are working in multi national companies of affulent nations where they make harmonious relationships with foreigners and earn handsome back and belly.
Error: affulent Suggestion: affluent

Sentence: Furthermore, changing career time and again enables masses to become multi-talented by learning various skills in variety of platforms.
Error: multi-talented Suggestion: multi talented

Sentence: Adding to it, this phenomenon could be fruitful to get rid of boredm while doing same job for a decade.
Error: boredm Suggestion: bored

Sentence: To illustrate, people may have encounter difficulties while adjustment with new working atmosphere and handling enormous responsibilties of work.
Error: responsibilties Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: To recapitulate, boundaries between nations are no longer of that imporatance due to? globalization.
Error: imporatance Suggestion: importance

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. The topic doesn't mean people move out of their counties for career and place of residence.