Nowadays for many people the Internet is replacing regular books What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend

Nowadays for many people the Internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?

From a decade, Internet has shown a wide trend of providing more u to date information online. Consequently, most of the world’s population prefer to read online rather to have books or other paper based material in hand. In this essay, I will contend its use and provide my opinion about this trend.

There is no doubt that in future this movement will grow die to the fact that its features of current data, attractive use and more convenience. Firstly, cyber is often termed as an up to date information system including historical chunk of data. For example, nowadays, most of the books are converted into electronic form before it goes to printing centre. In upcoming days, authors and publishers would prefer more to upload it online to save paper, printing cost and to attract world’s population than just limited to state or only to nationwide. According to statistics, number of internet users is growing with the passage of time. Hence it has more bright future than reading paper based material. Secondly, everybody is adapting new technologies and techniques. Laptop, iPod and kindle have become an attractive and light weight tools to provide ease in reading than to have big and heavy books in hand or lap. For example, in present, companies, schools and government agencies are p delivering information through computerized slides in addition to paper material. However, in future, this whole trend might occupy just electronic data to spread its views more widely and instantly.

Lastly, this whole process would grow more conveniently and accessibly than present. For example, in future people’s mind would be more intensified than now. Consequently, their interest level and knowledge would spread from local to worldwide and, for them; it would be much easy to buy books online than to wait for ages to search and get one. In my opinion, this whole system would increase while bringing more advantages, lower cost and easy accessibility options.

To recapitulate, there is nothing wrong to read online than to have paper books in hand. In future, this trend would persistently grow even more and with publically than present

Sentence: In future, this trend would persistently grow even more and with publically than present
Error: publically Suggestion: publicly