Nowadays many young people get involved in criminal activity Why is this happening Give reasons followed by examples and suggest preventive measure to eliminate this problem

Nowadays, many young people get involved in criminal activity. Why is this happening? Give reasons followed by examples and suggest preventive measure to eliminate this problem.

Today’s, in this world, the devil of criminality is found in the every part of the earth. The younger persons are bending towards it at a rapid pace which is a matter of concern for every nation. It is believed that young blood is gravitated in the direction of crime because of the addition and unemployment. This will be proven by looking at potential solutions to this issue.

Some people argued that alcohol or narcotic drug is the major cause of involvement of youth in the criminalism. For example, first, the drug supplier gives these substances, who are the prey of them, at free of cost. When a young kid becomes addicted, then the agents start taking charges from them. After some time, teenagers have nothing in their pockets for buying these substances. At that time, young people choose the way of illegal activities to fulfill their addition’s needs. Secondly, the unemployment is another important reason of it. For instance, in Pakistan, many juveniles become the terrorist because they do not have any other job available to do for them. Thus, it is clear that why lots of people are in the favor of these two points of view.

Undoubtedly, every obstacle has some kind of answer to resolve it. Therefore, these problems can be tackled with some efforts. For addiction, strong law should be made and implemented properly. Also, for the second issue, by encouraging the private companies in the public sector, any government can create large number of job opportunities for workless humans.

After, doing analyzation, it is clear that habituation and joblessness are the root of crime in young blood. In my opinion, the trend of criminality in youth will be gradually decreased in the future since authorities are well aware of the consequences and taking the steps to eliminate it.

the drug supplier gives these substances, who are the prey of them, at free of cost
Description: 'them' refers to what? and 'who' refers to what?

is another important reason of it
Description: 'it' refers to what?

and taking the steps to eliminate it.
Description: 'it' refers to what?

Sentence: Some people argued that alcohol or narcotic drug is the major cause of involvement of youth in the criminalism.
Error: criminalism Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: After, doing analyzation, it is clear that habituation and joblessness are the root of crime in young blood.
Error: analyzation Suggestion: No alternate word

Be careful to use 'that','them','it'