Nowadays more people are living bythemselves. What are the reasons for this? Willthis have a negative or a positive impact onthe society?

Nowadays more people are living by
themselves. What are the reasons for this? Will
this have a negative or a positive impact on
the society?

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple decades. Presently, majority of people have tendency to live seperate from their parents. Here, I would like to account for both negatives and positives along with reasons behind this trend.

There are manifold reasons behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, people have to migrate other places for education, business and employment. Therefore, the gap among relatiinships is widening which encourage people to dwell seperately. Moreover, people do not have quality time to spend with each other due to busiest schedules. Thus, harmony, intimacy and understanding among family members is curtailing day by day. Consequently, people tend to live away from families.

There are multifarious drawbacks of this trend. Firstly, most of young people live away from parents for education, business and jobs. Hence, there is no one to take care of grand parents in their later age who suffer various social and health problems. What is more, people are lack of moral, social and cultural values because of living away from elders. Thus, modern generation is expected to be self-centered, less cooperative, obedient and respectful to each other. On the contrary,it has some benefits too.

To begin with, people learn to be independent while taking responsibilities of their own survival. As a result, they become more matured, responsible and bread winners. Furthermore, people have privacy and freedom to take thier own decision without any interference.

To recapitulate, it is urgent to walk with modernity. However, people ought to find adequate time for their families and community members to enhance the standard of social, moral and cultural values.

the gap among relatiinships is widening which encourage people to dwell seperately.
the gap among relationships is widening, which encourages people to dwell separately.

Thus, harmony, intimacy and understanding among family members is curtailing day by day.
Thus, harmony, intimacy and understanding among family members are curtailing day by day.

there is no one to take care of grand parents in their later age who suffer various social and health problems.
there is no one to take care of grand parents who suffer various social and health problems in their later age.

Sentence: Presently, majority of people have tendency to live seperate from their parents.
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate

Sentence: Therefore, the gap among relatiinships is widening which encourage people to dwell seperately.
Error: seperately Suggestion: separately
Error: relatiinships Suggestion: relationships

Sentence: Furthermore, people have privacy and freedom to take thier own decision without any interference.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word