Nowadays more people choose to move out from the area where they grew up in a search for a better job Do you think there are more advantages than disadvantages to this development Why

Nowadays more people choose to move out from the area where they grew up, in a search for a better job. Do you think there are more advantages than disadvantages to this development? Why?

Locating to another place for employment is unavoidable in this hi-tech world. There are some advantages and disadvantages of relocating for better job. In this essay, I will analyze in detail about pros than cons of moving to another location in detail.

To begin with people are moving to another place for more income and better opportunity because in their place there is no development in either industrially or technologically. There is excellent facility available in new place than in their hometown. The better facilities like hospital, fitness center, better transport, education institution, entertainment places like theatres, theme parks are help to stay fit and relax. They manage finance their own bills and learn to create monthly budget. They learn better management of household chores. Making new friends guide to be resilience to avoid common maladies like stress, anxiety and depression.

On the other hand, there are disadvantages moving to another place for employment. Most importantly, people would face home-sickness as they are far away from their native place and friends result in solitary and there is no one to share their daily tribulations. They will face challenge of accommodation and travelling to their job. As finding an accommodation is not easy mostly the bachelors would not get rented house easily and if they get accommodation far away from their office will result in more commute time. It would be difficult to find new friend if the culture is different or language different from their place.

To conclude, people relocating to new place for work would improve their personality and able to face challenges in their future life. Though, initially they face hardships for being alone but that will shape them to be independent, responsible individual in the society.

I will analyze in detail about pros than cons of moving to another location in detail.
I will analyze pros than cons of moving to another location in details.

there is no development in either industrially or technologically.
there is no development either industrially or technologically.

theme parks are help to stay fit and relax.
theme parks will help to stay fit and relaxing.

as they are far away from their native place and friends result in solitary
as they are far away from their native place and friends which result in solitary

As finding an accommodation is not easy mostly the bachelors would not get rented house easily and if they get accommodation far away from their office will result in more commute time.

Don't forget punctuation marks.