Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned others however believe that it is harmless entertainment Discuss both views and give your own op

Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

With the development of advanced technology, the ways of entertainment also has changed for recent years. Children have become more addicted to movies and computer games and there are those who argue that it is essential to forbid them to enjoy these activities due to violence. Some others argue that these entertainments play an important role in modern society. In this essay, these two viewpoints will be discussed and my view will be presented with concrete arguments.

With regard to the view that movies and computer games has negative effects on life, largely due to violence. People who support for this to argue that films and computer games have series of pornographies as well as violent sceneries. Therefore, this would impact on the formation of the psychology and physiology of the teenagers if they watch or play it regularly. If young adults are allowed to access films and computer games, they would be stimulated to follow a promiscuous behaviour. As a result, this becomes a burden for the society to deal with criminal issues.

As for the view that movies and computer are considered as being harmless. People who support this view to argue that these kinds of entertainments are being considered one of the useful things in modern society; Thanks to these entertainments, people feel relaxed and have more energy to encounter with severe pressures. What is more, via movies and computer games, people will be equipped with valuable knowledge relating to culture, standards of life in many countries and other essential skills.

For my view, it is acceptable to have movies and computer games in our lives because its advantages are overweigh its advantages. The most important thing is that people should curb too much time to watch or playing computer games. Moreover, parents should allow play computer games that inclines to help children to shape a better behaviour and limit the time for them to play it because children must draw attention to their study at school.

It seems to me that movies and computer games are vital in our lives. It is hard to accept with people arguing that it should be banned watching films and playing computer games. Most importantly, it is reconcile the need for entertainment with concern for study and limit the violent games on computer.

the ways of entertainment also has changed
the ways ... have changed

movies and computer games has negative effects
movies and computer games have negative effects

because its advantages are overweigh its advantages.
because its advantages overweight its advantages.

Sentence: Most importantly, it is reconcile the need for entertainment with concern for study and limit the violent games on computer.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and reconcile

computer games that inclines to help children
computer games that incline to help children

Sentence: For my view, it is acceptable to have movies and computer games in our lives because its advantages are overweigh its advantages.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: overweight

Don't need two paragraphs for conclusion.