Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population

Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population ?

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decades. Presently, the population of teenagers is on the rise in some countries which might have both positive and negative effects on the progress of a nation. Here, I would like to account for current and upcoming consequences of this phenomenon.

Multifarious positive effects can be put down behind this happening. First and foremost, youthful generation plays a phenomenal role to flourish the progress of a nation. For example, majority of young people are expected to learn professional skills related to science, engineering, medic...

young blood is energetic, agile, creative and adaptive who welcome new changes, adjust nicely and can introduce innovative ideas
young blood is energetic, agile, creative and adaptive to welcome new changes, adjust nicely and can introduce innovative ideas

they could be made willing to participate in social welfare activities
they could be made willingly to participate in social welfare activities

due to deprivation of industries and other commercial sectors.
due to the deprivation of industries and other commercial sectors.

youthful generation has tendency to develop
youthful generation has the tendency to develop

rather than following traditional values.
rather than following the traditional values.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 //Don't forget article 'the'