Nowadays, there are more opportunities for woman than there were in the past. Some people think this situation has cause more problems than it has solved. What are you opinions on this?

My opinion about this mind set is so many people now to change because the era has been changed. In opportunities now, everything is more expensive than in the past, so this condition will utilize well. I disagree that more opportunities for woman than there were in the past. Some people think this situation causes problems than it has solved, and then now so many women have good education so they want to apply it in society.

Era Change will change society culture, in the past a woman only has activities at home, and never survive in the middle of society, because if woman has job, this condition considered as taboo, and then violet culture. So woman has small space in their life.

But now so many women become leader in company and public servant and also so many women become dentition maker in government, this condition is a good thing. Because a woman must have contribution for building this country, as matter of fact, a woman is more credible than man, in other words, a woman in worker is more qualified.

A woman now is able so share time, so no problem in their life. And then, being supported by some facilities to be easy all activities, this condition will make comfortable to a woman in having more activities. An independent woman is to help their husband in their life for anything. She hopes that a good wife should help each other to make the better life.

In conclusion, now a woman must be independent and can survive in the middle society and government.

My opinion about this mind set is so many people
My opinion about this mind set is that so many people

will change society culture
will change a society's culture

this condition considered as taboo
this condition is considered as taboo

An independent woman is to help their husband
An independent woman is to help her husband

Need to polish sentences.