Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

The upward march of technology has seemed unstoppable in the last half-century; hence, it changes people's methods of communication. Numerous positive points can be considered to support this development; however, this progress can be rejected by looking at it from another point of view. In what follows, how technology changes people's relationships will first discussed, and then I will discuss this progress from both angles.

To begin with, it is believed that technology converts face-to-face relationships to electronic ones. Nowadays people tend to communicate via the internet more than meetings because it is faster and cheaper too. Besides, people can communicate with ones who are far from them. It helps to think of Facebook, a popular social network. Great numbers of people use facebook to connect with others regardless of where they are. Also, people spend considerable amount of time using this network; therefore, it is clear that people gravitate towards communicating through the technology rather than meetings.

Many advantages are associated with this development including people can communicate more than before, and people feel that they live in a small village. As far as people can communicate with their acquaintances by gadgets like mobile they can be in touch with them more, and know what they do everyday; by contrast, people had to send mails or meet their relatives in order to become aware of them in past which were not as easy as calling them now.

However, each progress has some drawbacks too, and this development is not an exception. It is argued that although people communicate more by using new technologies, they feel more alone than before because face-to-face connections involve emotions and cause people become more intimate. As people cannot share their feelings through the internet as well as meetings they feel alone.

To sum up, no one can deny the merits of communication facilities which are brought to us by new technologies; however, I personally think that people should make more relations without using them since it seems more advantageous, and people can just make intimate friends through personal meetings.

I personally think that people should make more relations without using them since it seems more advantageous,
Description: be sensitive to use 'it', 'them'...

More compound or complex sentences wanted.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'people', 'they'.