Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.
Has this become a positive or negative development?

Technology plays a vital role to improve the standard of living of humans. Some people think that it affects the relationships positively also, while others refute it. It is believed that modern technology impacts the bonding with a positive way. This will be proved by looking at the optimistic changes in the relations such as strong personal bonds and online business ties between the people.

Firstly, modern science facilitates to make a strong connection between the family members. For example, now, a person, who lives far away from his home, can communicate comfortably with his relatives by using computer applications, such as Skype, Facebook and Google+. Due to these software’s, a soul can share its emotions with its family unit. Therefore, this communication leads to strong links between the human being. It is clear from the above instance, that applied science creates the inflexible contact between the persons. Thus, it is the major reason that many thinkers take hi-tech engineering a constructive method to improve the relations.

Secondly, hi-tech science develops the online business ties between national and international organizations. For instance, the Indian information technology industry mostly depends upon external trade. Many foreign companies hire Indian firms online, such as ‘Tata Consultancy’, to develop the computer applications, such as websites. Therefore, it is crystallized that the online trading cannot survive without engineering. Thus, that’s why many intellectual persons find technology helpful to establish electronic commerce.

Finally, from the examination of personal relation and online commerce, it is demonstrated that applied science has the positive effects upon the correlations. It is hoped that modern engineering will polish more the current situation of relationships in the future.

and online business ties between the people.
and online business ties among people.

a strong connection between the family members.
a strong connection among family members.

a soul can share its emotions with its family unit.
a soul can share his emotions with his family unit.

leads to strong links between the human being.
leads to strong links among human beings.

The third paragraph is not exactly right on the topic.