Only long distance flight consumes fuel which a car uses in several year's time, but they cause same amount of pollution. So some people think that we should discourage non-essential flights, such as tourist travel, rather than to limit the use of cars. A

Only long distance flight consumes fuel which a car uses in several year's time, but they cause same amount of pollution. So some people think that we should discourage non-essential flights, such as tourist travel, rather than to limit the use of cars. Agree or disagree?

It is irrefutable that long distance flights consume more fuel than cars and emit more gas which create more air pollution. Despite of this, I strongly believe that to discourage flights is not the answer. As every garden has weeds, flights also have some disadvantages, but its advantages are lot more. In following paragraphs, I shall put forth my arguments to support my view.

There will be a lot more problems if we discourage flights. To begin with, flight is a easy, fast and cheap way to travel all over the world. Because of globalization, people travel more for different purposes like ho...