In the part of many countries the amount of rubbish garbage is an increasing problem What are the causes of these problems What can be done

In the part of many countries, the amount of rubbish(garbage) is an increasing problem.
What are the causes of these problems ?
What can be done?

With the development of society and the increase of population, the majority of people have become easier to buy anything such as clothes and food. However, it makes the earth filled with waste material such as plastic bags and other rubbish nowadays. Despite the fact that this background inevitably leads a number of countries to have problems regarding this issue, several solutions exist to solve the waste material.

To begin with, a variety of companies have been producing non recyclable products such as disposable gloves, spoon and bags. Additionally, most people are using them naturally. However, it results in a multitude of pollutions such as air, water and soil pollution. These problems exert a negative influence on the world. Then, how can we deal with the problems?

Although these problems have arisen, there are some solutions. Firstly, people should use personal bags instead of plastic bags to reduce rubbish when shopping because the plastic bags cannot recycle. For example, in Korea, many people are using personal bags instead of plastic bags to decrease garbage. Additionally, the wide range of companies ought to produce eco-friendly products such as paper bags and items pack in paper and recyclable material. These soultions help many countries decrease rubbish.

In conclusion, with the development of society, the earth is being filled with waste material because a volume of people and companies produce waste materials and throw them away. To solve these problems, people should using use their own personal bag when they are shopping and companies have to make eco-friendly products such as paper bags and recycled bags.

a volume of people and companies produce waste materials
a volume of people and companies producing waste materials

Sentence: To solve these problems, people should using use their own personal bag when they are shopping and companies have to make eco-friendly products such as paper bags and recycled bags.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to should and using

Sentence: These soultions help many countries decrease rubbish.
Error: soultions Suggestion: solutions

No. of Different Words: 133 200 //more vocabulary words wanted