In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in the large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in the large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Few years ago, inhabitants stayed in the small villages where they knew each other. This condition is changing day by day. Nowadays, inhabitants mostly live in the large city which has individual lived. While some people assume some advantages following this phenomenon, the others say other disadvantages of living in the small group. I believe that there are two main benefits which are got from a small group living in a large city. First we can get independency to do many things as long as needed with no disturbed by nearest society and also get privacy.

Firstly, people who live in the village well-known have a highly socialization. It is looking from how they are doing and solving many things altogether. Sometimes, it seems like sacrificing our privacy for social importance. This phenomenon does not happen when we live privately in a large city.

In some events, both of advantages and disadvantages stand together. However, this explanation refers to necessitate of living in the small community. People, who live in small community, are rarely cared about environment around them. For example, the high number of victims in urban fire accident was because society takes careless of surroundings.

Moreover, living in the small community was lack of routine interaction each other. We can see most of urban usually lonely and highly risk of depression even they growth in the busy place. We can assume that social support is essential field in our daily. Human has compassion to attach each other in the second state of the Maslow's hierarchy. This aspect is not consisted in the small individual community.

In my conclusion, living in the large city with small community gives independency and privacy. In another side, it treats people becoming individualistic and unaware with surrounding. I assume that it is good to make a monthly meeting with people in your living area. This way can build good relation among people’s without disturbing any privacy and independency.

which has individual lived
which has individual lives

Sentence: Firstly, people who live in the village well-known have a highly socialization.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to village and well-known
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and socialization

Sentence: We can see most of urban usually lonely and highly risk of depression even they growth in the busy place.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and growth

Sentence: This way can build good relation among people's without disturbing any privacy and independency.
Description: A noun, plural, common, genitive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to people's and without

Sentence: First we can get independency to do many things as long as needed with no disturbed by nearest society and also get privacy.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In my conclusion, living in the large city with small community gives independency and privacy.