In the past, shopping was a routine domestic task. Many people nowadays regards it as a hobby. To what extend, do you think this a positive trend.

In the past, people always perceived shopping as a daily household chore to get the needed things for their family. However, now the perception has changed as many people consider that is their interest. In my opinion, I think this is not always a positive tendency.

First of all, this trend could bring several advantages to the ones who do shopping because of their hobby. Whenever, people feel sad or stressful, going shopping may works as an effective panacea. The reason is very simple that when people go to the shop, they will easily get rid of all the tension, sadness or pressure in their life. In addition, by dint of do shopping more frequently, people will become the smart consumers, which have the ability to buy a product with the most reasonable price and the best quality. For instance, my mother has the interest of shopping clothes and she find no difficult to buy clothes for me with the latest fashion and styles.

On the contrary, shopping may cause several problems to the people in some circumstances. It is undeniable that now the standard of living as well as people's income has increased significantly compare to the past. Nevertheless, it does not mean that people can buy anything that they dream of. By no means will people not get into debt if they continuously purchase the things which they can not afford. Therefore, even the shopping may be the hobby, people should consider carefully and be rational before making a purchase. For example, my aunt, who is a fan of shopping jewellery, always thinks of her economic situation before buying it.

In conclusion, although the hobby of going shopping can have many benefits not only for shoppers but also for the economy, it can lead to several drawbacks.

as many people consider that is their interest.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Whenever, people feel sad or stressful, going shopping may works as an effective panacea.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and works

people will become the smart consumers, which have the ability to buy a product with the most reasonable price and the best quality.
people will become the smart consumers who have the ability to buy a product with the most reasonable price and the best quality.

Sentence: For instance, my mother has the interest of shopping clothes and she find no difficult to buy clothes for me with the latest fashion and styles.
Description: The fragment she find no is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, past tense

has increased significantly compare to the past.
has increased significantly compared to the past.