People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.Discuss the cause

People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.
Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse.

Over the last couple of decades, drug abuse has become one of the major issues all over the world. Interestingly, more people, especially teenagers experiment both illegal and legal drugs at an increasingly early age. A growing number of people uphold a view that there are certain reasons for this issue. In this essay, I am going to discuss some of the reasons and effects of drug addiction on youth, and try to draw a conclusion.

To begin with, some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example for teenagers. The main reason for believing this is that in some of families, parents, notably fathers who are alcoholic use frequently drugs in front of their children. It is also possible to say that there is lack of attention to children or huge impact on such children by their friends. As a consequence, offspring tend to utilize illegal drugs.

On the other hand, the effects illegal drugs and more legal drugs are hazardous. There is no disputing the fact that firstly, illegal drug abuse adversely effects people’s health, and it lessens the life expectancy of people. Secondly, it can result in a destruction of families.

To sum up, taking all the facts mentioned above into consideration, I would like reiterate that the number of younger people who use illegal drugs is rising day by day. Personally, I think that the source of drug abuse is come from those people who make a profit by selling illegal drugs. However, there are some solutions available to solve this problem, for instance, to educate people about the dangerous impacts of drug addiction.

I think that the source of drug abuse is come from those people
I think that the source of drug abuse is coming from those people
I think that the source of drug abuse comes from those people

More content wanted for the essay body.