People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that people should save income from their job and should not pay obligatory to the government. While I accept that many people have this opinion, I believe that we should pay obligatory from our income for the good of public service development.

Nowadays, some people refuse to pay tax to their state because of some reasons. The first is they afraid money they have paid will be corrupted by the government. In Indonesia, people always hear from media such as news program at television reported many workers in government office was suspected by anti-corruption committee because they use public’s money for their own. This bad news formed people thinking about the government. That is why citizens do not trust the government and prefer not to pay the taxes.

The second reason is they not sure their money will be used for public service development. For example, citizens pay taxes for car they have, but in fact they still found road with holes and traffic lights which cannot operate. This reason make the citizens believe and sure that they should not pay the taxes.

But as a good citizen, we have to pay tax from our salary, from the luxury good we have, and from our investments. These taxes are for public purposes. Many advantages we got from taxes we paid, such us construction of public buildings, repair schools in rural area, give subsidies for people in suburb area, and buy new public transportation.

In conclusion, although people have their own purposes like for preparing a holiday or for buying luxury goods without any willing to pay taxes to the government, but I believe that money which we paid are for the public service development in our country. We have to give trust and make sure the government will not use our money for their own good.

Sentence: The first is they afraid money they have paid will be corrupted by the government.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: The second reason is they not sure their money will be used for public service development.
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: This reason make the citizens believe and sure that they should not pay the taxes.
Description: The fragment reason make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense