People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that some people want to save all of the money they earn from their hard work for their future investment, but it is undeniable that we have to pay duty to the state for national development. While I accept that this requirement is such a obligatory for some people, I believe the other think that pay a tax is not a necessary.

First, it is hard to accept that the life needs is increasing dramatically day by day. The price of stuffs becomes more expensive nowadays. So, people need to gain more, money to fulfill their necessities. Not only stuffs, but also schools, foods, and home’s things price become unreachable to buy. Moreover, for the parents who has children, their needs certainly bigger than the other. That is why, duty payment only make their life more suffer.

A second, it is important to make future savings to guarantee the next life. People need a peacefulness to enjoy their old ages. They will feel save and confident to force their unproductive ages if they already settled much money. All what they want are enjoy the life with their lovely families, their children, their grandchild, without worry or even scare. Then, pay some taxes become such an obstacle to keep their money saved in their pocket.

However, as a good citizen, pay an obligatory show our pursuance to follow the regulation for a country. Paying tax also avoid us from some punishment that can force us to pay some fines which only make our tax more expensive, or even we can go to the jail. It believed that our government has logical reason based on country’s law. The main reason of paying tax is for national development to build a road, a bridge, and other public service that we used daily. Tax is used to build and improve them, so if we are not paying the duty, we will not have a neat arrange public area. We have to trust that the tax payment will always give us feedback.

In conduction, there are convincing arguments both for and against about paying tax to the state, but I believe that people should save the earning money for their life. Personally, I agree that duty payment is very important to avoid state from terrible obstacles.

Sentence: While I accept that this requirement is such a obligatory for some people, I believe the other think that pay a tax is not a necessary.
Sentence: While I accept that this requirement is such a obligation for some people, I believe the others think that paying a tax is not necessary.

Sentence: First, it is hard to accept that the life needs is increasing dramatically day by day.
Description: The fragment the life needs is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Not only stuffs, but also schools, foods, and home's things price become unreachable to buy.
Description: The fragment but also schools is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective
Suggestion: Refer to things and price

Sentence: All what they want are enjoy the life
Sentence: All what they want are enjoying the life

Sentence: However, as a good citizen, pay an obligatory show our pursuance to follow the regulation for a country.
Description: The fragment obligatory show our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense

Sentence: In conduction, there are convincing arguments both for and against about paying tax to the state, but I believe that people should save the earning money for their life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to for and and

Sentence: They will feel save and confident to
Sentence: They will feel safe and confident to

Error: pursuance Suggestion: No alternate word