People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that people have to save their salary for their future and might not have to pay tax, while I accept that it may comes in most people’s mind. I believe that as a citizen of a country people still have to support the government’s policy about paying tax.

The purpose of people working is to earn money and survive in this society. They have a job and get salary every month, it is a kind of reward for themselves. There must be some reason why people keep working, and one of the reason is to make their future better, for example to build a proper house for their family, or to travel around the world. Because of those ideas, some people think why they should give the money earn to the government, the argument about this often comes up in people’s mind recently.

Most people think that paying tax is just waste of time and there is no advantages of paying tax. But, they can see many construction on progress, new public transportations, and development in some areas. It can be built because of citizen’s taxes. Without it, the development in the country will not working. On the other view, as a good citizen who always obey the government’s policy, paying tax is just mandatory.

In conclusion, although there are convincing arguments about people should keep their money and they might not pay tax to the government. But I believe that people still have to pay it just to obey the policy of the government.

Sentence: It is true that people have to save their salary for their future and might not have to pay tax, while I accept that it may comes in most people's mind.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and comes

Sentence: Because of those ideas, some people think why they should give the money earn to the government, the argument about this often comes up in people's mind recently.
Description: The fragment money earn to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace earn with verb, past participle

Sentence: Most people think that paying tax is just waste of time and there is no advantages of paying tax.
Sentence: Most people think that paying tax is just a waste of time and there is no advantages of paying tax.