People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that every people whether are youngsters or adults have to save their money as early as possible without spending their money in something that unusefull like paying income tax to the government. While I accepted that this may suit many people, I believe that others agree to pay income tax in order to develop nation's resource and for long-term investment.

At first, the people who opposite to pay income tax think that as an economic man, people should try to save their money for their needs in the future. Something unusefull like paying tax is not necessary for them. Economic man should avoid to spend their money for nothing, money only can be spent on something that have a benefit for them. Economic man prefer to invest their money on bank than pay income tax.

On the other hand, some people also think that tax is not something unusefull. There are so many profit from income tax. Firstly, income tax used to grow nation's development, so tax is not a choice but it is a must for the citizen as their obidience to the nation. Secondly, the number of tax is decided depend on how much money a citizen has, it means tax is also used as a balancer between rich and poor people especially in developing human resources. Thirdly, tax is also act as long-term investment. Tax is one of important income for nation's budget, if the tax rate is high, then the government can pay all of the government needs without debt. If a nation have no debt, then a a nation will easily develop the infrastructure and make their financial power more stable, if financial power is stable, then a nation will face economic problem easily, then it will be resulted in stronger value of money, and at last it will save our money from decreasing its value which mean tax is also act as a long-term investment for its citizen.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against saving money and paying tax, but I believe that people still have to pay tax as their bligation and also for their long-term investment which will help them to get better future.

Sentence: At first, the people who opposite to pay income tax think that as an economic man, people should try to save their money for their needs in the future.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and opposite

Economic man prefer to invest their money on bank
Economic men prefer to invest their money on bank

There are so many profit from income tax.
There are so many profits from income tax.

Sentence: Firstly, income tax used to grow nation's development,
Sentence: Firstly, income tax is used to grow nation's development,

Sentence: Secondly, the number of tax is decided depend on how much money a citizen has, it means tax is also used as a balancer between rich and poor people especially in developing human resources.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to decided and depend

Sentence: If a nation have no debt, then a a nation will easily develop the infrastructure and make their financial power more stable, if financial power is stable, then a nation will face economic problem easily, then it will be resulted in stronger value of money, and at last it will save our money from decreasing its value which mean tax is also act as a long-term investment for its citizen.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and a

Sentence: It is true that every people whether are youngsters or adults have to save their money as early as possible without spending their money in something that unusefull like paying income tax to the government.
Error: unusefull Suggestion: ?

Sentence: On the other hand, some people also think that tax is not something unusefull.
Error: unusefull Suggestion: unusual ?

Sentence: Firstly, income tax used to grow nation's development, so tax is not a choice but it is a must for the citizen as their obidience to the nation.
Error: obidience Suggestion: obedience

Sentence: In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against saving money and paying tax, but I believe that people still have to pay tax as their bligation and also for their long-term investment which will help them to get better future.
Error: bligation Suggestion: No alternate word