As people live longer and longer the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality The idea horrifies most people yet it is no longer mere science fiction

As people live longer and longer, the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere science fiction.

As science and technology developing quickly many science fictions are becoming reality. Nowadays there is concern about using clone humans as a donor in order to provide spare organs. I disagree with the statement because of two reasons. it will affect natural balances and this is a crime.

First of all, people can die because of some of their organs do not function properly. if this medical disorder can't be prevented by treatment and surgery scientist find another way called implantation. Furthermore, Today finding donors is very difficult because some of donor`s and patient`s properties should be relevant such as blood group. This lead doctors to use clone as donor. As a result, people will live longer than they should live and this will cause the growth of world population. uniqueness of each person will break up. this means two people can have the same fingerprint. Finally, using human clones as spare organ provider is inevitable corollary of overpopulation.

Second of all, using human clones is like first giving life to them after that killing by using their organs. Because Clones are humans like us although there is some differences in emotion, thinking, etc killing them is the same as murdering real human. To prevent this human cloning should be globally banned. consequence of this will be leaving people to live with natural way in life.

To conclude, Using clones as spare organ providers is not justified due to fact that, it will change the natural balance in the world. Furthermore, there is no difference between killing clones and killing humans. Both of them is crime.

As science and technology developing quickly
As science and technology are developing quickly

Nowadays there is concern about
Nowadays there is a concern about

if this medical disorder can't be prevented by treatment and surgery scientist find another way called implantation.
if this medical disorder can't be prevented by treatment, surgery scientist will find another way called implantation.

due to fact that
due to the fact that

Both of them is crime.
Both of them are crimes.