As people live longer and longer, the idea ofcloning human beings in order to providespare parts is becoming a reality. The ideahorrifies most people, yet it is no longer merescience fiction.To what extent do you agree with such aprocedure?Have you any re

As people live longer and longer, the idea of
cloning human beings in order to provide
spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea
horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere
science fiction.
To what extent do you agree with such a
procedure?
Have you any reservations?

Human beings have turned their dreams of living longer into reality with medical advancement. Presently, cloning of human body is possible in order to provide replica of human body parts to survive happily and longer. However, some people are frightened from its consequences. Here, I would like to accord with given statement along with advisable specifications about this phenomenon.

There are multifarious points to support my point of view. First and foremost, cloning of prestigious professionals such as doctors, scientists and engineers can be lucrative to bless exceptional services of th...

to stride in field of medical discoveries in order to search more about human body and reactions while operations.
to stride in the field of medical discoveries in order to search more about human body and reactions during operations.

human deserve appreciation
humans deserve appreciation

Sentence: For example, they can emerge similar ill-mannered person via cloning to? destruction, simultaneously decieve administrations by evolving doubble role of them.
Error: doubble Suggestion: double
Error: decieve Suggestion: deceive

Sentence: Thence, misuse of cloning can lead to controveries and several menaces.
Error: controveries Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, they need to be wise enough to prevent mishappenings caused by new inventions.
Error: mishappenings Suggestion: No alternate word