People as my idols that really guide me to get better life

Everyone must admire someone who fills a main part in his life and an admirer usually follows his idol’s style, hobby, habit, activities and wants to do everything for him. For me, Idol is someone who inspires me and gives a motivation to change one of important things in my life. I do not need to follow all about my idol even too much, when I get different, advantage things of my idol then I utilize it as good advice and it is great enough for me.

Indonesia has many great writers and I like one of them very much, Tere Liye. His true name is Darwis and was born on May, 1979 in a small village of South Sumatra. His parents work as farmer and he has six siblings. Darwis studied in primary school until secondary school in Kikim Timur, south Sulawesi then studied in Senior high school 09 in Bandar Lampung and continued his education in University of Indonesia in economy major. Tere Liye is name page refer to India language that means “for you”. He has made eighteen books and all of them are best seller even three of books became inspiration for Indonesia movie namely hafalan sholat Delisa, Moga bunda disayang Allah, and bidadari-bidadari surga.

Tere Liye is different man when other writes wrote their biography, photo or contact number but Tere Liye does not. He said that his books are more interesting for recognizing than it. He always on time and does not waste his time even just for taking picture with his fans. Tere Liye is good personality. He is casual and unique man, when he came to Pontianak, he only wore trousers, t-shirt and hat then he asked us, “do you believe in if I am Tere Liye?”. At that time, everybody laughed. He wants everyone recognizes him because of his skill, writings and his clothes.

His books give inspiration for readers. Tere Liye’s books are not only about romance but also science, morality and religion so readers get new science after reading Tere Liye’s books and he deliveries his writing simply words so readers are easy for understanding his advices and messages. Unusually, his simply is accepted by readers and when the heart opens then everyone is easy to accept his quotes even readers do not feel taught. Darwis told that life is simple and is not complicated like people think just need for thanks everything that God has given us.

Tere Liye has given me a good teaching from his creation and I will keep it in my mind as motivation, advice and inspiration.

it is great enough for me.
it is good enough for me.

Tere Liye is different man
Tere Liye is a different man

Tere Liye is good personality
Tere Liye has a good personality

He is casual and unique man
He is a casual and unique man

his simply is accepted by
his simplicity is accepted by