People succeed because of their hard work,but some say it is something else that is significant for success. How far do you agree with this statement? Give some reasons from your personal knowledge or experience to support your stance?

Everyone wants to register for the treasure of success in this contemporary world. Presently, they hard work is renown as the key to success as there is no short cut for reaching at the zenith. However, some people argue that some other factors are more salient for success rather than mere hard work. Here, I would like to accord with the given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, the quality decision about career and goal oriented approach play a paramount role to accomplish success. To illustrate, some people understand their inner aptitud...

they hard work is renown as
the hard work is renown as

some masses appreciate to two major factors the goals and meticulous decisions behind their success.

but never considered the successful members of society.
but are never considered as the successful members of society.

Sentence: On the flip side, the destitute people toil hard for the whole life as labourer but never considered the successful members of society.
Error: labourer Suggestion: laborer