People think that good health is a basic need so it should not be in hands of profit oriented companies Are the advantages of profit oriented companies overweight the disadvantages

People think that good health is a basic need
so it should not be in hands of profit-oriented
companies. Are the advantages of profit-
oriented companies overweight the
disadvantages?

It is universally acknowledged that ''health is wealth''. Presently, companies are manufacturing products for grinding their own axes instead of caring about comforts of people. Thus, it is argued that people need to be careful regarding products of profit oriented companies those might be harmful for their health. Here, I would like to establish advantages of such companies outweigh disadvantages.

There are multifarious pros of such companies. First and foremost, in this competitive era, every company is trying to serve superior goods than others in order to earn name and fame along with financial prosperity. As a result, people are benefited through products with extraordinary features to ulift quality of life. Besides this, 
people are well educated and advanced who know about consumer rights of taking legal actions in case of any mishappening. Hence, companies do not want to afford any risk by dissatisfying to customers. Consequently, efforts of companies to make people happier deserve appreciation.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, Multi-national companies are contributing remarkably to boost the economies of countries worldwide. To be specific, import and export of goods are on the rise to fullfil needs of people in every corner of world. Hence, products made of international corporate are trustworthy in entire globe. Last but not least, a survey conducted by times of India pharmaceutical companies, cosmetic manufacturers and food industries have surely upgraded the living standard of people. By contrast, some negative of such companies can be mentioned as well.

Intially, nowadays, some manufactures are money minded who only think about their own benefits. Therefore, they produce inferior products which prove perilous for human health. Apart from it, edible products are spicy, salty, oily and made in unhygienic conditions and therefore people are encountering obesity, lower blood pressure so on. Hence, health standard is at alarming rate due to profit oriented commercial authorities.

To recapitulate, governments of all countries should impose restrictions over manufacturing of inferior products to prevent health of people.

people need to be careful regarding products of profit oriented companies those might be harmful for their health.
people need to be careful regarding products of profit oriented companies that might be harmful for their health.

Here, I would like to establish advantages of such companies outweigh disadvantages.
Description: two verbs:'like and outweigh' in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

people are well educated and advanced who know about consumer rights
people are well educated and advanced to know about consumer rights

to prevent health of people.
to protect the health of people.

Sentence: As a result, people are benefited through products with extraordinary features to ulift quality of life.
Error: ulift Suggestion: uplift

Sentence: Besides this,? people are well educated and advanced who know about consumer rights of taking legal actions in case of any mishappening.
Error: mishappening Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To be specific, import and export of goods are on the rise to fullfil needs of people in every corner of world.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill