People who live in large cities face a range of problems in their daily life. What are the most significant of these problems? How can these problems be tackled?

Essay topics: People who live in large cities face a range of problems in their daily life. What are the most significant of these problems? How can these problems be tackled?

tycoons's picture

In current life the majority number of people lives in mega cities because of some beneficial reasons such as lucrative job and leisure opportunities. However, a growing number of people who live in big cities are coming across some significant social issues. In this essay I’ll explore vital problems and purpose suitable solutions.

One of the obvious problems facing city dwellers is cost of living. In fact, the cost of owning house in the chic part of city is prohibitive for many people and young families also are priced out of housing market. In addition, the extortionate rice of public transport is another major issue among people who live in the city centre. The solution is for the government to supply more resources into building affordable house which more average people can afford and short cut slightly cost of public transport fare.

Another main issue is traffic congestion and poor air quality. Most manic cities are full of millions of cars which cause stress as a result of time consuming congestion in the early morning. Moreover, the most hazardous fumes of vehicle lead to contaminate the city air quality. To tackle these problems, government should prohibit using cars which are being used for eight or ten years.

Finally, the third complicated problem among people in big cities is overcrowded life. Innumerable people come to the city from various corners of the country for different reasons every day. In China, for instance every in the morning, people go to work by public transport and when they get on the buses which are packed full of passengers, they feel stressful and depressed. Therefore, public health in the city centers is much lower than suburbs. The way forward must be to put more money on universities in other parts of the country simultaneously create new jobs there as well to attract people to work out of the crowded city.

To sum up, although people face noticeable problems in mega cities, there are some best fit solutions for them and it’s undoubtedly true that life quality in cities will be healed. Government and individuals are supposed to take the responsibility of these issues, otherwise city life in developed countries will get worse in a short time.