People who travel to another country to live work or study for a period of time often suffer badly from homesickness Why is this What are the best ways to reduce this problem

People who travel to another country to live, work or study for a period of time often suffer badly from homesickness. Why is this? What are the best ways to reduce this problem?

In the last twenty years, the number of reasons such as getting a new job, moving with family or studying in a higher degree. Those people who live in abroad become missing home badly and turn to some mental problems. The reasons and solutions will be discussed in this essay.

Living in other countries is not easy for some especially adults. After people were born and grew up in their town, they feel strongly connected with social surrounding. They feel familiar and comfort in their homework rather than other countries. It is difficult for them to adapt and change their lifestyles in a new environment. For example, immigrants suffer severely from homesickness. Most of them do not know how to live in other nations, which is lead to some mental issues such as isolated and depressed. Cultural shock and anxiety could be happened, when new comers try to participate in a new society.

Form this issue, it may hard to find an effective direct solution. However, if a person has to move far away in one day, it will be a better idea to preparing yourself. Searching and imaging some situations that individuals have to face in the future might be a good preparation. For example, international students should assume about school environment, people’s lifestyles and social surroundings before moving there. A student may consult or contact with can help them to find and learn some information. By doing this, planning before head can be tackled homesickness in a person.

In conclusion, it is very challenging to face homesickness and live in other countries. However, if you learn to prevent and deal with this problem adequately, you will find a very rewarding experience which is very merit for the rest of your life.

the number of reasons such as getting a new job, moving with family or studying in a higher degree.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

which is lead to some mental issues
which leads to some mental issues

a better idea to preparing yourself
a better idea to prepare yourself
a better idea for preparing yourself

Sentence: A student may consult or contact with can help them to find and learn some information.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to with and can

planning before head can be tackled homesickness in a person.
planning before head can tackle homesickness in a person.
homesickness can be tackled by planning before head

which is very merit for the rest of your life.

Definitions of merit
noun
the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.
composers of outstanding merit
synonyms: excellence, quality, caliber, worth, worthiness, credit, value, distinction, eminence
verb
deserve or be worthy of (something, especially reward, punishment, or attention).
the results have been encouraging enough to merit further investigation
synonyms: deserve, earn, be deserving of, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be worth, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim to/on

Well, you always have issues on passive voice. Passive voice is not used properly.