Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way? To what extent do you agree or disagree?

No doubt, different types of international world cup games like the football, cricket, hockey, volleyball etc. are becoming very popular among many countries due to the fact that they think wining these international games are a prestigious matter. However, it is considered that these international occasions can reduce the international pressure and it can be relieved the emotional patriotism in a safe way. While I accept this policy sometimes will be not worked properly, I believe it is one of the greatest ways to increase the good relationship with several countries.

One the one hand, there are some good reasons why the international game cannot minimize the universal problems of the different countries. Firstly, although the international games are very pleasant among several countries, only few countries can participate with these games. Finally, conflicts are happened with various countries when discrete culture people watch the play in a same field. Therefore, it is fairly easy to comprehend that sometimes controversy is arisen.

On the other hand, these international games open new avenues in the world that bestow an enormous amount of boons for different enemy countries in many ways. One important point is when the international play is occurred, the president of many countries goes to the spot for watching the games. This could result an opportunity to discuss about any issue between the foe countries. For instance, although Pakistan and India have several types of problem, in the World Cup Cricket they forget their internal trouble and they have only one target to win the world cup. Another benefit is whenever the international sporting games are commenced, the whole people of the world look the games; as a result, the crimes are reduced dramatically in many countries. Thus, from these explanations it is clear that universal sporting games reduce pressure, and relieve the patriotism in a safe way.

In conclusion, it is clear that both sides of view have some logic point after the debate is explored. However, in my opinion, the tremendous advantages of international gaming occasions fortify my argument that it is auspicious for different countries.

wining these international games are a prestigious matter
wining these international games is a prestigious matter

it can be relieved the emotional patriotism
the emotional patriotism can be relieved

One important point is when the international play is occurred,
One important point is that when the international play is occurred,