Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

The existence of international sporting occasions such as World cup, Sea games and Olympic Games that gather sportsmen throughout the world is an awaiting moment not only for the athletes but also for citizen around the world. While this occasion held, many nationalities come and dive onto games euphoria even sometimes their origin country still in force. As such, international tension is eased tacked by this event.

When two countries are fighting under international sporting event, the origin crush can be ease since these countries willing to learn on how to appreciate each other. As an example in a World Cup Match, people across nation sit listening attentively when the national anthem is played, at the same time many people strums as a honour to the player. Moreover, International sporting event gives the related countries lesson how to be sportive. In 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games, there is depiction of remarkable sportive moment when Chinese congratulate Susi Susanti, an Indonesian Badminton player, after Susi defeated her.

In any case, the unity of the nation is something prestigious to keep. The unity itself reflects people to support their nation as the expression of the patriotism. This feeling, however, propels the supporters coming to the venue for supporting their athletes who bringing the national prestige in the match even they have to travel with journey.

Having said that the existence of international sporting occasion proves that tension among countries can be ease. As supposed to this positivity to this effects, patriotism to the nation also release in a secure way. I believe that international sport games bring many benefits for the human life either they stance as the part of nation or part international citizen.

While this occasion held
While this occasion is held

international tension is eased tacked by this event.
international tension is eased by this event.

since these countries willing to learn
since these countries are willing to learn

there is depiction of remarkable sportive moment
there is a depiction of remarkable sportive moment

athletes who bringing the national prestige
athletes who are bringing the national prestige

patriotism to the nation also release in a secure way
patriotism to the nation also releases in a secure way

Sentence: As an example in a World Cup Match, people across nation sit listening attentively when the national anthem is played, at the same time many people strums as a honour to the player.
Description: The fragment nation sit listening is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sit with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and strums

Sentence: Moreover, International sporting event gives the related countries lesson how to be sportive.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and lesson

Sentence: As supposed to this positivity to this effects, patriotism to the nation also release in a secure way.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and effects

Sentence: I believe that international sport games bring many benefits for the human life either they stance as the part of nation or part international citizen.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and stance