Public Health

Public Health

One from several aspects which government concern about is public health. Public health is important because it is important because it is on anspect that can show the face of country. Several people say that the best way to increase public health is by improve the numer of sport facilities. Other, however other said that it would have little effect. So, other measure are required.

Sport facilities like gym, swimming pool, tennis court, and jogging area can increase public health. People can use that facilities in the morning or afternoon to do sports and games. By doing sports and games, human’s body become fresh and toxic from their body can be excreted. In gym, teenager can do some exercise in order to make their body grow well. Besides that exercise, especially cardio will make their heart stable. Swimming pool can be used for child to swim. Children like swim because it can make them enjoy in the water. Jogging area is the most popular facilities to do sport. There are people in all of ages do sport. It is better for old people to attention in their health, so they can walk in the jogging area. It can help they to keep their body condition.

Beside increasing number of facilities, there is other way to help improving public health. It is improving the number of healthy food in that country. In order to get good food, government have to prepare food sources like fruits and vegetables with good condition. Government select fruit, vegetables, or the other food first, before they are arrive in market. Government via BPOM have to keep them eyes to all of foods which is entered in market. They cannot give easy permission to food’s factory without test completely. The factory product must be free from a dangerous substance because if it enter human’s body. It will make problem to body and affect human’s health. So, in order to improve public health, the government must keep watch food or food source that will be eaten by people.

In conclusion, to make improving public health, it can be done by increasing the number of sport facilities and healthy food.

government concern about
government concerns about

is by improve the numer of sport facilities.
is by improving the number of sport facilities.

other measure are required.
other measures are required.

human’s body become fresh
human’s body becomes fresh

There are people in all of ages do sport
There are people in all of ages doing sports

It is better for old people to attention in their health,
It is better for old people to pay attention in their health,

there is other way
there is another way

government have to prepare food
governments have to prepare food

Sentence: It can help they to keep their body condition.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to they and to

Sentence: Government select fruit, vegetables, or the other food first, before they are arrive in market.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Government and select
Description: The fragment arrive in market is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The factory product must be free from a dangerous substance because if it enter human's body.
Description: The fragment it enter human's is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enter with verb, past tense

Sentence: Public health is important because it is important because it is on anspect that can show the face of country.
Error: anspect Suggestion: inspect

Sentence: Several people say that the best way to increase public health is by improve the numer of sport facilities.
Error: numer Suggestion: No alternate word