Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from patients and teache

Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from patients and teachers. To extend do you agree or disagree?

It is true that the rate of committing crimes has increased in younger people in these days. It becomes a big issue in a society what the main reasons of violent crimes in youngsters is. Some experts claim that lacking social and emotional perception from parents and teachers is a basic reason for this problem. Personally, I agree with this statement for a number of reasons.

Firstly, parents play an important role to upbringing children. They are definitely related to the increasing of violent crimes in youths. In modern world, parents tend to be very busy with their work and do not spend enough time with youngsters. Insufficient time to look after kids can lead to misunderstand and cause some conflicts which can result to misbehavior reactions from them. Careless and inadequate attention from parents make kids behave more aggressive and cause them to involve in drugs or crimes. Therefore, the increase in the time of both mother and father work is associated with the rise in committing crimes in youths.

Secondly, teachers tend to focus only academic areas rather than incorporated social and emotional aspects. The performance of academic is an important thing that teachers pay attention on. The personality and discipline teaching disappear in schools. Teachers tend to encourage a competition in academic line and do not care about students behaviors. The absence of focusing on emotional control can make them to inappropriate reactions, sometimes. All of these support that teachers are also involved to the high number of criminals in youths.
From my perspective, both parents and teachers take an important role to encourage youngsters. If they keep looking after in overall aspects in children such as social, emotion, personality and moral, it will help to alleviate the high committing crimes in youths.

In conclusion, youngsters today are a future of adults in the future. The good caring of both parents and teachers will form a rewarding adult for a society which can decrease an incidence of younger criminals. Hopefully, we will live in a safety world without an incident of criminals in the future.

what the main reasons of violent crimes in youngsters is
what the main reasons of violent crimes in youngsters are

Insufficient time to look after kids can lead to misunderstand and cause some conflicts which can result to misbehavior reactions from them
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

Careless and inadequate attention from parents make kids behave more aggressive
Careless and inadequate attentions from parents make kids behave more aggressive

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.