Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It becomes a controversial topic these days whether individuals should be more responsible in the environmental damage or the the main responsibility should stay at the government and large organizations. However, some assert that recycling is an important measure to tackle the environmental problems. All of these aspects will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are several reasons behind this adversely impact. Since the invention of plastic has existed in this world, the numbers of have taken up a large space in landfills. Excess supermarket packaging is commonly known to be the heart of the landfill problem. For example, many goods nowadays are wrapped or packed in several pieces of plastic or papers, which produce a high amount of garbage to landfills eventually, unless consumers collect them to recycling.

Consequently, in order to reduce the garbage problems, the cooperating work should come from both citizens and the authorities. Recycling is generally thought to be an effective measure. As half of the landfill space could be decreased, if most citizens participate in household collection schemes. The recycling project is known as an environmentally friendly way that can reduce a significant amount garbage in landfill. However, some residents also suggest that the collecting projects could be more achieved in a higher level, if the city provides all houses with separate containers. This is because, separating all trash would be much easier and convenient for citizens.

There are various productive measures to ease the environmental issue. According to the recycling of papers or plastic is commonly believed that is too costly in a process. The cost of all processes can be two or three times higher than other methods such as burning or burying in landfills. As a consequent, introducing new regulations would be another option to ease the damage. For instance, a heavy tax should be suggested on non-renewable or plastic bottles.

In conclusion, although recycling processes are more expensive than other measures, this method is still one of the most effective and eco-friendly ways. Personally, I still believe that the recycling is the best way. Moreover, both national organizations and individuals need to follow the environmental campaigns in order to protect this beautiful planet as well.

Sentence: It becomes a controversial topic these days whether individuals should be more responsible in the environmental damage or the the main responsibility should stay at the government and large organizations.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: To begin with, there are several reasons behind this adversely impact.
Description: The fragment this adversely impact is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace adversely with adjective

Sentence: Since the invention of plastic has existed in this world, the numbers of have taken up a large space in landfills.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to of and have

According to the recycling of papers or plastic is commonly believed that is too costly in a process.

Ratio of modal_auxiliary: 0.0271604938272 114% //Try to use less modal verbs (like 'must , shall , will , should , would , can , could , may , and might')

Ratio of WH_determiners: 0.00493827160494 36%

---------------------