Research indicates that the characteristic we are born with have much more influence on out personality and development than any experience we may have in our lifewhich do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristic we are born with have much more influence on out personality and development than any experience we may have in our life

which do you consider to be the major influence?

Nowadays, intelligence and technology have growth significantly.People started to research about the new things in their livings.One of the current researches is still debated whether characteristic when we were born have the major influence on our behaviour and development than any experience that have occurred to us.Actually, i do not agree with the statement and i will explain why.

Experience is the best teacher in the world.It can influence us to do something better and better than before.For example, Thomas Alva Edison,who invented the lamp that was very useful in our life.He has experience in making simple lamp with unused things.Even though, he failed most of his experiments, but he studied from those mistakes until he founded the one of the greatest things in this world.Moreover,from this person,we must acknowledge that people developed steadily from their own experiences.

Also, people experiences control the behaviour of them.Mostly their experiences in the school and family influence them in a such way,people who had a bad experience tend to have a rebel behaviour compared with the people who had a wonderful experience.For example,one of my friends,Hansen.He has a lot of sad experiences,such as his face was punched by his father and he has been bullied in his school.Now he has a bad personality and most of my friends hate him.

In my conclusion, experiences have major influence in our development and personality because they can stimulate us to do better than before and they tend to control or change our behaviour, so that, we must try to have good experience and lot of experiences to improve our qualities

intelligence and technology have growth significantly
intelligence and technology have grown significantly

Thomas Alva Edison,who invented the lamp that was very useful in our life.He has experience in making simple lamp
Thomas Alva Edison, who invented the lamp that was very useful in our life, has experience in making simple lamp

Even though, he failed most of his experiments, but he studied
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

people experiences control the behaviour of them
people experiences to control the behaviour of themselves

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.