With the rise of ebooks comes the decline in paper books Some people see this as a good forward step while others do not What are advantages and disadvantages of this trend

With the rise of ebooks comes the decline in paper books. Some people see this as a good forward step while others do not. What are advantages and disadvantages of this trend?

These days, more and more people read electronic books than traditional books. It is argued by some that this development is beneficial others however, disagree with this statement. This essay will analyse advantages and disadvantages of this issue.

On the one hand, there are several benefits of reading ebooks. Firstly, they allow users to save and read two or more publications at the same time without any distrubance. For instance, electronic reader devices store many readily availble books and other documents in a small chip, which make these gadgets portable and easy to use. While the ...

Secondly, an ebook do not require
Secondly, an ebook does not require

Thus, it act as an environmental friendly commodity
Thus, it acts as an environmental friendly commodity

these technological innovations are not realiable source of reading
these technological innovations are not the reliable source of reading

Sentence: Firstly, they allow users to save and read two or more publications at the same time without any distrubance.
Error: distrubance Suggestion: disturbance

Sentence: For instance, electronic reader devices store many readily availble books and other documents in a small chip, which make these gadgets portable and easy to use.
Error: availble Suggestion: available

Sentence: While the paper books not only occupy much more space in bookshelves but also make it hard to study multiple books at a sametime.
Error: sametime Suggestion: sometime

Sentence: On the other hand, many people believe that these technological innovations are not realiable source of reading as they require continous supply of electricity for recharging their batteries.
Error: continous Suggestion: continuous
Error: realiable Suggestion: reliable

Sentence: However, after analysing both sides, it is felt that electronic books usage is balooning at a rapid rate.
Error: balooning Suggestion: ballooning