School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.Do you agree or d

School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.

Do you agree or disagree?

By and large, children have been using computers more and more. To a certain extent, I disagree that this phenomenon has a bad influence on their reading and writing skills.

First of all, I am off the opinion that the use of computers and other technologies in schools is a positive development. This gives the students a more entertaining way of studying, which in most cases leads to a better knowledge of the subject. Secondly, children still have to read and write even when using a computer. The only disadvantage of writing on a computer is that students can make use of an auto-correct application. By simply having the computer correct their spelling errors, they will not learn from their mistakes. A computer can be very use full during the learning process of children, but they should use it wisely.

Otherwise, I believe that there are some disadvantages from using computers during classes. An important case in point is that the use off a computer can be a big distraction for students. These days, children know their way around a computer very well. If students do not like the course they are following they can very easally find something else and more entertaining to do on their computer. Therefore, it is very important that teachers find a smart way to present their courses so students will not get distracted and have the temptation to use their computer for something else.

To conclude, it is clear that the use of computers in schools has as well advantages as disadvantages. My personal opinion is that the use of computers is a good teaching aid, but only with the support of good mesurements.

Sentence: If students do not like the course they are following they can very easally find something else and more entertaining to do on their computer.
Error: easally Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: My personal opinion is that the use of computers is a good teaching aid, but only with the support of good mesurements.
Error: mesurements Suggestion: measurements

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…