Shopping has developed from a necessary activity to a kind of entertainment To what extent do you agree or disagree What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development Give reasons for your answer and examples from your own knowledge and experie

Shopping has developed from a necessary activity to a kind of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development? Give reasons for your answer and examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Advancement is leading to materialistic attitudes of people in this modern world. Presently, the prevalence of shopping is gaining ground radically. Undenaibly, It has turned from needed activity to form of amusement. Here, I would like to accord with given statement along with pros and cons of this phenomenon.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost,  window shopping is striding among people on account of shopping malls and showrooms in order to pass leisure time. For instance, people visit to watch movies in multiplex theaters where they have to wait aft...

Sentence: Hence, informative shopping is also considerd fun shopping these days.
Error: considerd Suggestion: considered

Sentence: However, people should avert themseleves to be addicted of window shopping.
Error: themseleves Suggestion: themselves