Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Nowadays, aiding a poor nation is a common practice in the world. Those nations, having a weak economy, need financial help to stabilize their affairs. Some people believe that it is the moral duty of a wealthy nation to help others while some think that government needs to take care of their citizens on their own. This will be proven as sharing wealth will bring a balance in the globe whereas getting help from other nation will bound them to obey that nation in their national policies.

It is moral obligation of a nation to help other nations which are in crisis, to bring a balance in the world economy. As an example, helping fellow nation to stabilize their economy will ultimately add value to the economy of the world. Contrary to this, if this is not done, it will saturate the wealth in the world affecting mankind in specific areas of the world. This analysis states that wealthy nations are required to share their wealth among poorer nations.

Whereas, accepting aid from others will force you to allow them whatever they want. As an example, America can persuade Pakistan in their political matter just because Pakistan is having aid from America. Furthermore, if government is generating enough job opportunities to stabilize their economy, there is no need to have any foreign aid. So, it is the obligation of the government of a poorer nation to take care of their citizens.

For the reasons related to sustainable global economy and interfering into other nation’s political affairs, the idea of sharing wealth is supported by some and refuted by others. However, it is agreed that government of a poorer nation is responsible to stabilize their economy and take care of their citizens on their own. Doing this will ultimately bring equality among all nations of the world.

It is moral obligation
It is a moral obligation