Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

A nation refers to a group of people that share a common language and culture. Nation should be self-dependent to fulfill all the requirements of their country’s people. Wealthy nations have developed their resources according to the time or situation. There is no need to share wealth of a wealthy nation and poorer country’s government should be developing at least those resources that fill up all the basic needs.

Firstly, it wants more effort to become a wealthy nation that is not a one day game or strategy. For instance, many developed countries have managed natural resources such as build water dam for irrigation for agriculture and produce electricity using these resources. Furthermore, Nepal has grown their hydro-thermal plants to produce more electricity and selling it to others foreign countries. So it is source of earn money from natural resources. Besides, rich nations have more focus on agricultural productions. They have provides fertilizers and hybrid seeds to the farmers for better productivity that cover up basic food demands. So there is no need to share this wealth among other poorer countries.

Secondly, poorer nations have not able to fulfill basic needs because they have not good experienced and well educated citizens. The government should have to provide maximum governance to their people and also free education and job opportunities so they will be able to got basic needs themselves. For example, in India, government has launched many plans that provide subsidy facilities to those citizens that want to establish their own business so it is very beneficial for citizen as well as nation development. In additions, there is no single effort to remove poverty from nation so it is collaborative effort of citizens as well as country’s government.

Laconically, to development of poorer nations there should be some long term and short term strategies to managed resources. As has been proven that help become lazy so we need to do some activities themselves. It is expected that nations are self-responsible to grow their national income resources.

Sentence: They have provides fertilizers and hybrid seeds to the farmers for better productivity that cover up basic food demands.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to have and provides

Sentence: Secondly, poorer nations have not able to fulfill basic needs because they have not good experienced and well educated citizens.
Description: The word good is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to good

Sentence: The government should have to provide maximum governance to their people and also free education and job opportunities so they will be able to got basic needs themselves.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and got

So it is source of earn money
So it is source of earning money

to those citizens that want to establish
to those citizens who want to establish

so it is collaborative effort
so it is a collaborative effort

help become lazy
help becomes lazy