Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? or is the responsibility of the government of poorer countries to look after their own citizen?

It is obvious that the gap between countries of the third world nation and rest of the world is becoming a great deals larger nowadays. Therefor some people think the advanced countries should support poor ones in the term of food or education while others think the latter should take action on their own to have a better life.

First of all, people from the wealthy nation and poorer ones are all human being so it is difficult to look at, hear of or talk about people who are lack of education or even basic needs like food or clothes without any sympathy and compassion. Therefore, the world powers such as US, Japan or the EU should support the underdeveloped nations by providing food, education and other daily necessities. Sharing for a better world is not only a good deed but a duty itself. Moreover, this help might create trade relationships among nations. Developed countries that share their wealth among poorer nations can have access to cheap labour and plentiful natural resources from poorer nations.

Although support from the industrial countries is very essential, it should stop at providing daily necessities such as food, health care and education. Otherwise, underdeveloped countries may become dependent on the aids. This can lead to the economic and political influence. Poor nations may forced to do what rich ones wants. In addition, if world become equal, it will lead to lack of motivation. People will wait for help and stop working.

To conclusion, in my opinion, the rich nations can encourage the poor ones best by helping them to help themselves by teaching them how to produce food effectively and how to organize an education system properly.

...is becoming a great deals larger nowadays.

Poor nations may forced to do
Poor nations may be forced to do

if world become equal,
if world becomes equal,

Need to polish sentences.