To solve the over-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world, the best way is to increase the price of fuel. Do you agree or disagree?

The issue of whether or not fuel cost should be increased to combat the soaring environmental pollution has sparked a hostile debate. A variety of viewpoints have been put forward by many intellectuals. However, from my perspective, I opine that the effective method to control the environmental issues should not be the rising of gasoline price, rather educating people on the significance of our Mother Earth and implementing stringent regulations to punish the environmental offenders would tackle this issue effectively.

First and foremost, dealing with the issues surrounding environmental da...

Sentence: Furthermore, enforcing stringent laws in our society to preserve our earth will probably result in not involving in destruction of nature which might filter through to length and breadth of the countries across the globe and have a longer lasting effect.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to in and not

Sentence: By enforcement being involved, it will ensure that citizens respect laws and avoid devastation of nature.
Suggestion: Refer to citizens and respect