In some countries are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university study. Discuss the advantages the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university study.
Discuss the advantages the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

There is no doubt that a gap between high school and university has some significant advantages, whether or not the disadvantages of it are a point of contention. In fact, this decision has some pros and cons together which help or distract students in their career.

on one side, there are some advantages regards to this decision. First of all the obtained experiences from workplace are so useful. This kind of occasion let staff make their knowledge practical in real work and as a result they understand what they really want so their process and outcome of their decision is much more su...