In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to slove them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to slove them?

A large number of obese people nowadays has been rising in some countries.Meanwhile,both their levels of health and fitness are going down.It might due to the fact that modern lifestyle,which lead us to live in an unhealthy life is the main reason.

We can not deny that new technologies in these days have strongly affected on the way people live.Firstly, people who live in modern life, are more lazier than before.For example,a lot of people would like to stay at home to watch TV,play video games rather than go outside to have an exercise during their free time.Secondly,the number of people who has diseases are dramatically increasing because of new equipments. Take television as an example, short-sighted can easily influence on children due to watching too much, they even become to overweight and can lead to a heart-disease.As a result, the more lacking of exercise,the more illness they have.

However, it is not hard to solve this problem.Instead of spending too much time on computer,TV, people can do more excercises and have a diet to prevent the illness.Reducing their atificial food,eating more oganic food and limiting time on using technologies are the best ways to improve their health.

In conclusion, an increasing weight of people is one of serious problems in some countries.However, this problem will be sloved if people do their exercise and have a diet wisely.

A large number of obese people nowadays has been rising in some countries.
A large number of obese people nowadays have been rising in some countries.
The number of obese people nowadays has been rising in some countries.

modern lifestyle,which lead us to live in an unhealthy life is the main reason.
modern lifestyle,which leads us to live in an unhealthy life is the main reason.

are more lazier than before.
are much lazier than before.

people who has diseases are dramatically increasing
people who have diseases are dramatically increasing

Sentence: However, it is not hard to solve this problem.Instead of spending too much time on computer,TV, people can do more excercises and have a diet to prevent the illness.Reducing their atificial food,eating more oganic food and limiting time on using technologies are the best ways to improve their health.
Error: excercises Suggestion: exercises
Error: oganic Suggestion: organic
Error: atificial Suggestion: artificial

Sentence: In conclusion, an increasing weight of people is one of serious problems in some countries.However, this problem will be sloved if people do their exercise and have a diet wisely.
Error: sloved Suggestion: slowed

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.