In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of there problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of there problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Nowadays one of the highest problems of the developed countries is the epidemy of obesity. The essay will reveal some of the problems and the situation the citizens have to tackle nowadays and then I will illustrate some measures I think should be made by the government to tackle the situation.

First of all, people got in to this situation basically because of the system where they live in and moreover because of the lack of education regarding the lifestyle and nutrition. For example in my country, Romania, during the comunist era, when citizens were not able to buy food as they desired because the government was limitating the amounts. After these hard experiences that the population of the entire country had to cope with for so many years, when the capitalist and democratic system of government came to lead the country, all the food demands began to become fulfilled by the new food-related companies which developed in the past 25 years. Hence, people started to have access to food like never before. They had a high psychological need to eat after so many years of limitations. Fast foods like KFC and McDonald's started to be part of any citizens life. Different exotic and uncommon foods started to be imported and sell in to the markets.

All these developments of the food retail industries and the transition period from comunism to capitalism have changed the behaviour of the citizens and right now Romania has to deal with a high problem, the fatty population whick is increasing every day.

The solution I think the government should implement is firstly by launching in to the media sport promotion and spots. Moreover, government should set up a timetable for the future years and organise bike races and marathons. Whatever, one more measure would be to increase the bike ways trough cities and promote the use of bikes instead of cars. The population I am sure would respond to these programs because there is a high sense of economics for the average citizen.Riding a bike is way more cheaper than driving a car. Government should invest in building gims as well. There are some ongoing gim construction projects currently underway.

I think Romania is on the good track, even if the process is hard, and there should pass many years for the population to get skinny, there is obvious that a good way of life is to work out and always include sports in our weekly schedule.

Riding a bike is way more cheaper
Riding a bike is the way much cheaper

Sentence: Nowadays one of the highest problems of the developed countries is the epidemy of obesity.
Error: epidemy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example in my country, Romania, during the comunist era, when citizens were not able to buy food as they desired because the government was limitating the amounts.
Error: comunist Suggestion: communist
Error: limitating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All these developments of the food retail industries and the transition period from comunism to capitalism have changed the behaviour of the citizens and right now Romania has to deal with a high problem, the fatty population whick is increasing every day.
Error: comunism Suggestion: communist
Error: whick Suggestion: which

Sentence: Government should invest in building gims as well.
Error: gims Suggestion: ?

Sentence: There are some ongoing gim construction projects currently underway.
Error: gim Suggestion: ?