In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

The average bodyweight is going up and their trends of health and fitness are falling down in some nations. In my point of view, the causes of these problems are little movement, eating food irregularly, and less break-time. Some approaches could be taken to reduce, even to avoid them if necesseraly.

First of all, the main cause of these problems is little movement. It means that the people need more exercise to improve their less mobility. If they are less workout, the body pretend to be drop because the muscles are irregularly to move and the energy is not absorbed quickly by the muscles. Instead they do workout regularly, it will vise versa so that maintain effective to reduce their weight and directly increase their healthiness and fitness.

The second cause is eating food irregularly that means the people have to keep their food composition. It maintain balance such as the portion, which consists of carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin, mineral, and water. In addition, the eating times must be exactly, neither late nor early. This activity will produce a perfect energy for their bodyweight, healthiness, and fitness.

The other cause is less break-time that people have to maintain and manage their break-time beside working time. Body need to rest, in particularly, the muscles and other organ so that they can do anything what they want without worrying unhealthy.

In my conclusion, the people have to workout, eat the food regularly, and take rest for while so that can reduce the decreasing their average weight and increasing their levels of health and fitness.

Some approaches could be taken to reduce, even to avoid them if necesseraly.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

the body pretend to be drop
the body pretends to drop

so that maintain effective to reduce their weight and directly increase their healthiness and fitness.

It maintain balance
It maintains in balance

and take rest for while so that can reduce the decreasing their average weight and increasing their levels of health and fitness.

Sentence: Some approaches could be taken to reduce, even to avoid them if necesseraly.
Error: necesseraly Suggestion: necessarily

You have issues on sentence structures.