You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- Some people believe that the use of mobile phones in public is as annoying as smoking and should be banned, similarly to smoking. Give your opinion and examples from your own experience
- Nowadays more people are living bythemselves. What are the reasons for this? Willthis have a negative or a positive impact onthe society?
- These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What are the reasons for it? Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
- Some people believe that subjects such asMusic, Arts, Drama and Creative Writing willcontribute a great deal to children’sdevelopment; therefore they should take alarge part of the school timetable. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people say that noise made by peopleshould be strictly controlled while others saythey should be free to make noise withoutlimitation. Discuss both views and give yourown opinion.
- Some people say that mobile phonesshould be banned in public places suchas libraries, shops and public transport.Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.
- Many people think that too muchattention and resources are given toprotection of wild animals and birds. Doyou agree or disagree with thisstatement?
- It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men . Does it mean that government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved forwomen . Do you agree or disagree with this proposition ?
- Some people think the government shouldpay for health care and education, but otherpeople claim that it is the individual‘sresponsibility. Do you agree or disagree?