You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- we are seeing a significant increase inonline shopping today.What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Give your own opinion and relevant examples
- Some people prefer to watch live performancesfrom their home on TV or online, others preferto be present at the event and experience itlive. Discuss both ways and give your opinion.
- Some people think that parents should teachchildren how to be good members of society.Others, however, believe that school is theplace to learn this.Discuss both these views andgive your own opinion.
- The scientist believes that computers willbecome more intelligent than human beings,Some people find it is a positive while othersthink it is a negative development. Discussboth points and give your own opinion.
- Some people believe that manufacturersand supermarkets should minimise thepackaging material used. However, othersthink that consumers should avoidheavily packaged goods. Discuss bothviews and give your opinion.
- Individual greed and selfishness has been thebasis of the modern society. Some peoplethink that we must return to the older andmore traditional values of respect for thefamily and the local community in order tocreate a better world to live in. To what ex
- News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in a newspaper. What factors do you think influence their decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?
- Some people say that the Olympic games don’t have a role to play in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology. What are the reasons for this? What is the impact on the relationships with their families and other people?
- Nowadays cultures of different countries are becoming more similar than they used to be.What are the reasons? Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.