You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
|daneiz||18 hours 41 min ago||71.34||How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.|
|daneiz||18 hours 43 min ago||71.63||Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.|
|newlife||2 days 14 hours ago||74.13||Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.|
|newlife||2 days 14 hours ago||66.69||Hi, good to see you again.|
|newlife||2 days 14 hours ago||67.54||May I have your name, please?|
|newlife||2 days 14 hours ago||66.48||She is very well, thank you.|
- Some people think that children should learn to obey and do as parents and teachers say. Others think that this kind of upbringing will not prepare our children for real life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some people think that mothers should spend most of their time raising family, and therefore the government should support them financially. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples based on your own experience.
- Some people thInk that studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What will be the impacts on children if they are not taught history?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples f
- A recent study showed that both developing and developed countries prosper because of the economic growth. People from developing countries are happier than before while people from developed countries are not as happy as they were in the past. Why is thi
- Some people consider sport to be their carrier and role in the society. For others it is mostly a workout to keep fit. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Some people believe that the government should pay for and offer housing to people who lost their homes or cannot afford them. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. Use specific reasons and examples to support it.
- Some people think that higher salary is important when choosing a company to work for, while others think that good atmosphere at a workplace is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion with relevant examples.
- Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in cities while others believe a bicycle is a better way. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- In many countries there are people with extremely high income. Some say it is good for the country, while others claim that governments should limit salaries. Discuss both views and give your own opinion