Essay topics: In some countries citizens are allowed to keep
a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this
outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use gun a ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (89)
- People should work a fixed number of hours per week, and employers should not ask anybody to work more than this. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (83.33329999999999)
- Many people had been involved in sports as children, but don’t do any physical exercise as adults. What are the reasons people avoid physical exercise? How to overcome this trend and motivate to be more physically active? (89)
- Nowadays, more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What are the reasons? Do advantages of this outweigh disadvantages? (82)
- In some countries, children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early (82)
- Some people think the air travel should be restricted because it causes environment pollution. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and relevant examples. (89.5)
- Nowadays more and more children acquire unhealthy eating habits. Why is it happening? What can be done to solve this issue? (75)
- Some people say that success is ’10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work’.Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important? (56)
- Nowadays young people prefer going to shopping centres rather than spending their time in organised activities such as sport or music. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? Give reasons to support your opinion using your own knowledge (82)
- Nowadays more and more researches are being carried out and sponsored by private organizations. Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages in such cases? (79)