You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- Some people say that the Olympic games don’t have a role to play in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology. What are the reasons for this? What is the impact on the relationships with their families and other people?
- Nowadays cultures of different countries are becoming more similar than they used to be.What are the reasons? Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.
- It is believed that people’s health will be worsein the future than is it today. To what extentdo you agree or disagree?
- Advertising industry has a huge influence on the society. Do you think positive effects of advertising outweigh negative effects
- Some people have great ambitions in life, others don’t. Do you think ambition is important to succeed in life? Is it a positive or a negative quality to have?
- Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?
- Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this sets a bad example to young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?