Essay topics: In some countries citizens are allowed to keep
a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this
outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use gun a ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Nowadays more and more children acquire unhealthy eating habits. Why is it happening? What can be done to solve this issue? (90)
- Some people say that success is ’10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work’.Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important? (79)
- Nowadays young people prefer going to shopping centres rather than spending their time in organised activities such as sport or music. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? Give reasons to support your opinion using your own knowledge (84)
- Nowadays more and more researches are being carried out and sponsored by private organizations. Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages in such cases? (79)
- Nowadays young people have to make the decision about their future career. Some people, however, believe that teachers and parents can make a better choice for their future career. Discuss both options and include your opinion with relevant examples from (76.5)
- International travel is extremely popular these days. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Include your opinion and examples from your own experience. (76.5)
- Governments give a lot of support to artists, even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (84)
- It is more important for school children to learn about their local history than the world history. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples. (91.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that it is impossible to help everyone in need around the world. That is why governments should only focus on helping people of their own country. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and r (72.66670000000001)
- Some people think that governments must insist on preserving traditional appearance of old buildings undergoing renovation or redevelopment. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (76.5)