You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- Some people believe that the radio is the best way to get news, while others believe that TV is better for this purpose. Discus both views and give your opinion
- Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education. Others think this is disrespectful to teachers. Discuss both views, give your opinion and include relevant examples.
- Some people say that science study should be mandatory in schools, others argue that it is unnecessary. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population ?
- Some people believe that the internet will replace traditional books in the future. Do you believe this would be a positive or a negative development?
- Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems human beings. Discuss both sides and g
- Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money.But others think that it is important to young people and the society.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Nowadays more and more older people compete with younger people for the same jobs. What can be the reason for this? What would you suggest as a solution?
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?