You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- As people live longer and longer, the idea ofcloning human beings in order to providespare parts is becoming a reality. The ideahorrifies most people, yet it is no longer merescience fiction.To what extent do you agree with such aprocedure?Have you any re
- Some people think that in the modern worldwe are more dependent on each other, whileothers think that people have become moreindependent. Discuss both views and give yourown opinion.
- The media plays a valuable role in keeping usinformed and entertained. However manypeople believe it has too much power andfreedom.Discuss your view on this, giving examples andpresenting a balanced argument both in favorof, and against, the power and fre
- Most people consider that increasing business and cultural contacts is positive development.others say that it is loss to nation's identity. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some say that young and energetic employees are the most valuable for the company, others argue that older employees have more experience and knowledge. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples, based on you own experience.
- "Failure is the proof that desire was notstrong enough", To what extend do youagree with this statement? Give reasonsfor your answer?
- " success means the desire was strong enough". To what extend do you agree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer?
- Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages?
- More and more people these days work harder and longer hours and have no time for family life and friends. What are the causes in your opinion? How is it affecting family life and the society as a whole? Use relevant examples to support your view
- Some people say that the government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to control violent crimes in society.How far do you agree or disagree this statement ?