Essay topics: In some countries citizens are allowed to keep
a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this
outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use gun a ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- It is more important for school children to learn about their local history than the world history. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples. (87)
- Some people believe that it is impossible to help everyone in need around the world. That is why governments should only focus on helping people of their own country. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and r (79)
- Some people think that governments must insist on preserving traditional appearance of old buildings undergoing renovation or redevelopment. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (76.5)
- Trade and travel would be a lot easier with a single, global currency that we all use. Do you agree or disagree with this statement. Would a single currency cause any problems? (80)
- When a country develops its technology ,the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to keep them alive. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion. (70)
- Some people say that the government should invest in trains and the subway system to prevent traffic congestion in large cities. Others, however, think it should build wider roads. Discuss both views and give your own opinion and examples. (80)
- People succeed because of their hard work,but some say it is something else that is significant for success. How far do you agree with this statement? Give some reasons from your personal knowledge or experience to support your stance? (85)
- At present the media affects people’s lives significantly. What impact does this have on the society? Is it a negative or a positive development? (80)
- Governments give a lot of support to artists, even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (80)
- Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. Others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own (85)