You are hereIn some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.
In some countries citizens are allowed to keep a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give your opinion.
The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. For example, today's juveniles are more influenced by shooting games on computer who could use ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men . Does it mean that government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved forwomen . Do you agree or disagree with this proposition ?
- Some people think the government shouldpay for health care and education, but otherpeople claim that it is the individual‘sresponsibility. Do you agree or disagree?
- Shopping has developed from a necessary activity to a kind of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development? Give reasons for your answer and examples from your own knowledge and expe
- In some countries people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit. While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given.Discuss both points of view and give your own point of view?
- As people live longer and longer, the idea ofcloning human beings in order to providespare parts is becoming a reality. The ideahorrifies most people, yet it is no longer merescience fiction.To what extent do you agree with such aprocedure?Have you any re
- Some people think that in the modern worldwe are more dependent on each other, whileothers think that people have become moreindependent. Discuss both views and give yourown opinion.
- The media plays a valuable role in keeping usinformed and entertained. However manypeople believe it has too much power andfreedom.Discuss your view on this, giving examples andpresenting a balanced argument both in favorof, and against, the power and fre
- Most people consider that increasing business and cultural contacts is positive development.others say that it is loss to nation's identity. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some say that young and energetic employees are the most valuable for the company, others argue that older employees have more experience and knowledge. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples, based on you own experience.
- "Failure is the proof that desire was notstrong enough", To what extend do youagree with this statement? Give reasonsfor your answer?