In some countries employees are generally given two weeks of paid vacation time each year. In other countries employers are given four or six weeks of paid vacation time.Considering the need of both employers and employ, what do you think is a reasonable

In some countries employees are generally given two weeks of paid vacation time each year. In other countries employers are given four or six weeks of paid vacation time.
Considering the need of both employers and employ, what do you think is a reasonable amount of paid vacation time for employees to have? Give reason for your answer include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Now a days, Competition in the market reached to the peak level. Companies are thinking greatly towards their profit rather than the employ satisfaction. They are employing less pupils in the job to make their profit level always increase. To make it possible, they always give less number of the annual paid leaves of their staff. So that they cannot go to the vacation for long duration and come back to the duty early. By doing so they always required less staff for the same work. But in some other companies like Microsoft, TATA etc. They also think about their employees and they mostly prefer 4 Weeks and 6 weeks of annual paid leaves.

Due to that globalization, people are travelling to other countries to be employed. So that they cannot afford to back to their countries on a regular basis because of high rates of flights and other expenses . So that they always prefer to go on a annual basis to get their work completed. I would like to give a example of one of my friend who required to went his home due to some urgent work from Australia to India. Actually, he just reached back from his annual leave of two weeks. But his boss was not allowing him to go back because he was already spent his annual leaves.

Another one example, One of my friend working with me in the same company is used to back to his home countries due to some property dispute but for the same reason because of no leave his superior refused his leaves application but without telling he went to the India. At that time he was engaged in the bidding of a very high cost Project and due to less experienced staff in the company, they lost the bidding of that project.

In compendium, I would always suggest that employers/Company have tp deploy sufficient number of staff so that in case of emergency, they can allow to the employees for vacation and on same side their vacation should be limited to at least 4 weeks so that they can complete their work in well stipulated time.

one of my friend
one of my friends

to went his home
to go his home

he was already spent his annual leaves.
he has already spent his annual leaves.

on same side
on the same side

Sentence: In compendium, I would always suggest that employers/Company have tp deploy sufficient number of staff so that in case of emergency, they can allow to the employees for vacation and on same side their vacation should be limited to at least 4 weeks so that they can complete their work in well stipulated time.
Error: tp Suggestion: ?

a lot of 'So that'