In some countries government safety laws include things such as wearing a hard hat on a building site or wearing safety clothes in certain factories To what extent are laws of this kind a good idea What sort of safety law would you introduce

In some countries, government safety laws include things such as wearing a hard hat on a building site or wearing safety clothes in certain factories.
To what extent are laws of this kind a good idea? What sort of safety law would you introduce?

Occupation health and safety has been a subject of great interest in the construction sites to ensure that workers are safe to work and they are provided hazard free working environment. Therefore, I believe such laws play in instrumental role to keep the workers safe on work place.

At first, I believe that implementation of government safety laws are inevitable to prevent susceptible human damage especially in construction sites. Such provision of laws enforces people to beware all the time and put on safety equipment while working. For example, workers must be wearing a hat, working boots, helmets, etc in Australia and if they are not found complying with the laws, will be punished accordingly. Thus, the untimely morality rates have been decreased.

In addition to that, wearing hard hats prevents the head injury up to some extent in case of accident. As it is said that head injury has been a prime cause of death and brain damage, which can be minimised only wearing solid or tough hat in workplace. On the other side of the fence, there might be few drawbacks such as wearing such equipments could be bit annoying and workers might feel uneasy. Likewise, another issue would be cost as it could be very costly to buy if a company does not provide it.

Perhaps, I would fortify the existing law and formulate this law as a mandatory and implement huge fine to the lawbreakers. I would demand internationally to put such law in place all over the world.

In conclusion, what I believe is that the positive facets outweigh the negatives one and formulating such laws has an immense contribution to reduce workplace hazards and accidents.

Occupation health and safety has been a subject of great interest
Occupation health and safety have been the subject of great interest

implementation of government safety laws are inevitable
the implementation ...is inevitable

if they are not found complying with the laws, will be punished accordingly.
if they are not found complying with the laws, they will be punished accordingly.