In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food To what extend do you agree or disagree with

In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Nowadays, for many people who are too busy of working, fast food becomes an important part of their life. However, more and more people are grieving from sicknesses as a consequence of overeating fast food. Some people think that it is essential for government to enforce a higher tax on this kind of food. In my opinion, I strongly agree with this idea.

Some people may concern that by dint of this policy, many small companies or stores, which mainly sell fast food, have to face with a threat of bankruptcy because of higher producing cost. Ironically, only when the government applies this policy, could we reduce the quantity of fast food. For instance, thanks to higher tax on this type of food, many companies will turn their strategy to manufacture other kinds of food, which are healthier. Moreover, the consumer will have a lesser choices of fast food and it leads to the deterioration of fast food in their meals.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that the high tax will impulse the price of fast food. As a result, the consumer will have to suffer this higher price. Nevertheless, only until they have to pay for fast food at a high price, do they stop to buy it. Therefore, they will prefer to prepare food themselves instead of eating fast food. For example, every morning, my mother always design a box, which contains full of rice, meat, vegetable,... for my father's meal at work. On the other hand, by virtue of the higher tax on fast food, the government will have a greater fund to allocate to the health care treatments for victims of fast food.

In conclusion, although taxation policy is always a good approach, the governments need to integrate it with other methods such as education, communication,... to achieve the best result.

my mother always design a box
my mother always designs a box

Sentence: On the other hand, it is undeniable that the high tax will impulse the price of fast food.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and impulse