In some countries marriages are arranged by the parents But in other cases people choose their own marriage partner Use your own ideas knowledge and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence

In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents. But in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner.
Use your own ideas, knowledge and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.

Marriage is a commitment two people between a man and a woman to make a relationship in religious norms and legal norms. The purpose of marriage is the uniting of two persons to avoid misunderstandings and clarify the rights and obligations. To choose marriage partner not only marriages are arranged by the parents, but also some people choose their own spouses. There are several reason for this condition and I will explain in this essay.

In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents. Every parent will always be thinking about the future of their children. So, they are looking for someone who they think is perfect to marry with his children. which is perfect is about wealth, education or family status. And this can also occur due to customs or habbit in that place. For instance, ethnic bugis in Indonesia, teens will marry only with the choice of their parents. This is a real example of that is in the world.

On the other hand, people choose their own spouses. Every people in the world would have someone who they love in their life. They hope that their loved ones who may be their life partner. This relationship is usually based on the love, compability and comfort. And usually they will be in a dating relationship which is called courtship before marriage. Take one example in Indonesia, many artist of the capital who are married with the partner of their own choice. One of them is Anang Hermansyah that married with Asyanty. And there are many others married with the own choice.

But the both do not always go well. Several people who get married with parental choice does not always feel good, because if you are in this position and you do not love your partner or you feel uncomfortable with him/her. So, that happen is divorce. While peolpe who marry with their own choice are not always happy too. For example, you have partner that you love and you have plans to marry him/her, but your parents do not agree with your choice. Then, that happen is failed marriage.

In summary, people get their life partner with two options, there are choices of parents and their own choises. Both have advantages and disadvantages of each. So, all of it back to the individual self.

Marriage is a commitment two people between a man and a woman
Marriage is a commitment for two people between a man and a woman

To choose marriage partner not only marriages are arranged by the parents, but also some people choose their own spouses.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

There are several reason for this condition and I will explain in this essay.
There are several reasons for this condition and I will explain in this essay.

they are looking for someone who they think is perfect
they are looking for someone whom they think is perfect

This is a real example of that is in the world.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

have someone who they love in their life.
have someone whom they love in their life.

Sentence: So, that happen is divorce.
Description: The fragment that happen is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Then, that happen is failed marriage.

Sentence: And this can also occur due to customs or habbit in that place.
Error: habbit Suggestion: habit

Sentence: This relationship is usually based on the love, compability and comfort.
Error: compability Suggestion: capability

Sentence: While peolpe who marry with their own choice are not always happy too.
Error: peolpe Suggestion: people

Sentence: In summary, people get their life partner with two options, there are choices of parents and their own choises.
Error: choises Suggestion: choices